the woman i am house/catsitting for doesn’t have a microwave
HELP I AM GOING TO STARVE
- rainiebrit said: I pretty much didn’t have one from June last year until a couple weeks ago. It takes some adjusting and cooking skills.
- hangglidingintothesun likes this
- commanderjshepard said: my microwave broke the other night and i broke down in front of it and cried. this may have been because of strong painkillers, or probably because i’m just ridiculous
- inked-ocean said: I know how you’re feeling. I’m babysitting for a family friend and they don’t have it too.
- inked-ocean likes this
- timeofyoursong posted this